29 Apr Representation Matters…Niall Simpson
Niall is a Senior Recruitment consultant with WISER elite working for the company over the last four years and being acknowledged in the industry with awards in 2018/2019. It is a specialist tech/software sales recruitment agency working exclusively on mid-senior appointments across EMEA and North America. With a degree and masters in Sports Science, falling into sales was definitely not on the cards originally. However, he has excelled and wants to see change in it. In June 2020 he founded Black Tech Sales network to increase the representation of black commercial professionals working in the technology industry. Alongside helping black professionals and young people, it works with companies to generate tangible changes to their ethnic makeup.
– Brought up in a very strong loving family with parents and grandparents
– Hard work was always instilled and he enjoyed it!
– Has a sports science degree and masters
– Good to know people
– Challenge has to be made to Managing Directors/CEOs
– Black Tech Sales Network will change the diverse landscape of the industry
Hosted by Nikki Tapper
Guest: Zoe Banks Gross
The Equal Group Twitter: https://twitter.com/theequalgroup
We would love to hear from you. Join the conversation with #TEGPodcasts