24 May Representation Matters…Claud Williams
Claud Williams is an award-winning entrepreneur, executive coach, board member and public speaker. He is the founder of Dream Nation, the personal development start-up company fit for the 21st century, which has had a huge impact on the lives of thousands of young people all over the UK. As an advocate for neurodiversity and mental health, Claud is also a board member of the NHS and an ambassador for the British Dyslexic Association. In this episode of ‘Representation Matters’ Claud discusses his journey as an entrepreneur, what it was like growing up with dyslexia and how employers can support neurodiversity in the workplace.
You can find out more about Dream Nation by clicking on the following links: https://dreamnation.co/
You can also find out more about Claud Williams here: https://www.liinks.co/claud_williams
– Claud Williams career: his journey to becoming an entrepreneur.
– His motivation and Dream Nation.
– Claud’s experience of growing up with a learning disability.
– Dealing with dyslexia: how to become more confident in your neurodiversity.
– What employers can do to attract and accommodate neurodiverse talent.
Hosted by Zakiya Ilyas
Guest: Claud Williams
The Equal Group Twitter: https://twitter.com/theequalgroup
We would love to hear from you. Join the conversation with #TEGPodcasts